Here is a list of documents required by Step Up and AAA when you apply for their scholarships:
▪ Paystubs (30 consecutive days closest to when you submit your application)
▪ Birth certificate if your child is entering kindergarten or first grade
▪ Proof of residency for all members in the household (I.E.- health insurance, Medicaid, income documentation, utility bills, court custody documents or residential lease listing household members)
▪ Any other sources of income (i.e. – unemployment benefits, social security benefits, child support benefits, etc.)
▪ Driver’s license or passport for primary and secondary parents
• If the parent runs their own business, they must include a profit and loss statement, along with last year’s tax documents. (if the family applies for the scholarship after Feb 1st they must provide the newest tax paperwork.)
Sunshine Christian Academy accepts various scholarships. To find out more about the scholarships we accept, visit the following sites. . .
Step up for Students – Family Empowerment Scholarship
FES-UA (previously McKay & Gardiner)
As required by the FLDOE the following notice must be given to parents of students receiving the special needs scholarship:
A private school student with a disability does not have an individual right to receive some or all of the special education and related services that the student would receive if enrolled in a public school under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), as amended.